As the world is coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Travel & Hospitality industry is starting to see an increase in demand for their products and services. At the same time, the industry is also dealing with a major labour shortage crisis.
Steve has experienced a similar high demand/labour shortage crisis, when he managed a large hotel complex from 2004-2007, during the peak of the oil boom. We had to strategize and develop a new plan with creative ideas on recruitment and training. The plans that were created and then implemented, improved the hotel’s ability to recruit and train new talent.
With over 13 years of experience hiring and training sales, marketing and, catering staff, we will collaborate with you and your team on recruitment and training strategies. Due to the labour shortage, we may struggle in finding top sales candidates, with a lot of experience, but, we will ensure they possess the passion, drive, and determination, needed to be successful in their role. We can’t train human characteristics or traits, but we can train the fundamentals of Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management.
One key component of Travality’s training program, are the fundamentals of the Challenger Sales Model, which incorporates the 3 Ts; Teach, Tailor and Take Control. We also have access to hundreds of videos, articles, and resources to make your custom training programs. Topics we focus on are:
- Understanding the uniqueness of Hospitality Sales & Marketing
- Analysis of your current sales & marketing strategies and performance
- Corporate Sustainability
- Lead generation and conversion
- Understanding and creating meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Building a Foundation of Trust
- Using LinkedIn to grow revenues
- Establish a guide for sales efforts, translating into action steps with measurable results
- What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Contact us today, to inquire about our recruitment and training packages and prices.